Information for Authors
Instructions for camera ready version
For PEVA publications (deadline passed): please, prepare and send to Proceedings Chair (e-mail email@example.com) a zip file containing:
- the tex source of the paper
- the eps figures
- short author biographies, in plain text
- high resolution author photographs
For PER publications (deadline passed): in order to prepare the camera-ready version of your paper, please follow these instructions:
- paper length must not exceed 12 pages.
- use the attached Latex class file (sig-alternate-per-wg73.cls) and not the one you find on PER website
- use US letter format
- in order to avoid printing problems, be sure all fonts are embedded
- send a zip file containing all source files, figures and PDF file to Proceedings Chair (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by Monday, August 5, 2013.
For every paper there has to be at least one conference attendee.