Transfer from the Airport
- By train
- Maybe the most convenient way to get into the city of Vienna from the airport is by train. You can either take the "S-Bahn" (suburban railway), which is the a low-price way to get into the city (about 25 minutes) or you choose the faster but more expensive "City Airport Train" (15 minutes). Both stop at "Wien Mitte", where you can change to underground lines or commuter trains.
- By car / taxi
- If you rent a car or go by taxi, it will take at least 20 minutes to the center of Vienna, depending on the current traffic situation. There are several car rental companies and taxi services directly at the airport.
- Another possibility are the Airportbusses: The three lines go to three different destinations in the center, north or west of Vienna.
Show a bigger map of Performance 2013
Generally, if there are no other regulations like the Schengen Agreement, everyone who wants to travel to Austria needs a visa.
You can get detailed information at the Austrian Foreign Ministry:
- Information about passport and visa (german)
- Visa information (english)
- Information Visa (française)
- Einreisevoraussetzungen (german)